I dashed in to the house with bees still clinging to me and trying to get at my face. I removed the first few empty top bars with no problem, working from the outside to the middle. As I removed one frame at a time for inspection and got closer to the center of the hive the bees were a little agitated but nothing out of the ordinary.
- In Cuba, the storm killed three people, damaged dozens of homes in Havana and cut off electricity in some areas, according to authorities.
- If you have any additional questions, visitSupportor call us at 855-FaxBetter or chat with a live representative during our busineess hours.
- They just counter “I want to cancel the service” with “I’ll give you your last two months free.” Heh.
- And you’ll also learn how you can prevent the error from occurring again.
- Microsoft won't show ads on the Lock screen or in the Start menu to lure you into buying new sneakers or asteroid insurance.
Many people use both MP4 and MPEG-4 to name a container format; in fact, it’s not quite the same thing. MP4 is a format for storing media, while MPEG-4 is a standard for compressing audio and video data. In other words, a video can be encoded with the MPEG-4 codec, but it will be stored within the MP4 container format.
Think You Need Gutters? Now What?
To put it simply, no – it is not safe to put mothballs in your yard. In fact, it brings health risks and it’s generally a bad idea. People have done this thinking that they can effectively repel pests. This could be because many popular websites have provided instructions on how to use mothballs as a pest repellent. Mothballs are typically used to protect items that are put away for a long time, such as those in your storage area or garage.
Award Winning Internet Security Software
When any pool is installed, you start by excavating a hole larger than the pool. The area around the pool is then filled in with dirt, usually from the excavation. That replaced dirt is called backfill and is generally not as dense as the virgin earth around it. The excavation and backfilling create a bowl effect, where the virgin earth forms a bowl that collects water in the looser backfill. When your pool is full of water, the pressure of the pool water balances the groundwater. But once the pool is drained, there is nothing pushing back against the pressure from the groundwater. One source Go URL of damage is from the pressure of groundwater underneath the pool pushing up on the pool floor.
Consuming certain foods and drinks can also produce excessive gas, which can result in trapped wind. While eating or drinking, everyone swallows a small amount of air.
To avoid utility charges, never have a swale draining straight off a property. If it seems like storms have been worse lately, you’re not imagining it. According to the National Climate Assessment, there’s been adramatic increasein severe rainfall over the past thirty years.